- Registered Nurse Certified in Obstetrics (RNC-OB)
- Certified in Electronic Fetal Monitoring (EFM)
- Certified in Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP)
- Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Certified in STABLE Neonatal Intensive Care
Originally from Dallas, TX, Sara moved to Maryland to attend the University of Maryland. She obtained her BSN in 2004 and was a labor and delivery nurse for over 18 years, 16 years at Shady Grove Medical Center. She obtained her Masters Degree in Nursing from Frontier Nursing University to become a Certified Nurse-Midwife. Sara is passionate about physiologic birth and looks forward to partnering with women throughout their lifespans for their healthcare needs. Sara lives in Rockville, Maryland with a wonderful husband and three children.